Sunday, January 8, 2012

Catching Up

I have been extremely slack on keeping my blog updated, but between kids and work I think I have a pretty good excuse! One of my goals this is to keep this up to date, so I will be able to place all of my memories in a book.


The Brooker kids have been very busy this past few months. Jaxson played another year of flag football. Also he has been excelling in his academics too! Which is something worth bragging about! We are very proud! Recently he started wrestling, and we are ready to watch his upcoming matches.






Miss Lyla has been a busy little girl herself. Learning to crawl and pull up all within the same week. So now she is into any and everything. Also she is beginning to babble a lot; Bj and I swear she has already said Mama and Dada... and she totally said MaMa first.




No comments:

Post a Comment